Proof Reading

Original:

My name is viviana montero live in maracaibo I`m 16 years i like to do many things in my life for example talk by phone with my friends leave with my boyfriend ,dance,eat,singing also i like all kinds of music my dream is to travel by many countries graduating and live in argentina married and have my children and about the english i like but i have to practice more that i think it is very important for my career



Proof:

My name is Viviana Montero. I live in Maracaibo. I'm 16 years old. I like doing many things in my life, for example, talking on the phone with my friends, being with my boyfriend, dancing, eating, singing. I like all kinds of music. My dream is to travel to many countries, graduate and live in Argentina, married and have my children. About English, I like, but I have to practice more, because I think it is very important for my career

0 comentarios:



Publicar un comentario